Documenting the Process

I have been working awhile on a growing series of paintings inspired by printmaking as a starting point. I choose to print on small pieces of canvas, pages in books, prior drawings, cut up clothing that speaks to me, and my own digital images. The ultimate finished imagery is still unfolding as I add layers or carve back into the work.


Happy to be in the studio!

Studio wall filled with layers and layers of stuff made at various times....some on paper, some on panels
  Starting point vs. more complete paintings

Work in progress. 

Work in progress

Encaustic prints
Layers of prints

Detail of prints

Detail of prints

Work in progress....painting over prints

Work in progress....painting over prints

Studio wall

Beginning inspiration for a new piece....

No comments:

Post a Comment