Happy New Year!



2017 was a very full year....I exhibited work at the Museum of Encaustic Art in Santa Fe, NM. and the Bellevue Art Museum in Bellevue, WA. At Cornish College of the Arts, I had the best year working with super talented Art, Design, Film, and Interior Architecture students work toward and install their BFA thesis exhibitions. In the summer I had the best time teaching the youth program at Pratt Fine Arts Center. Then this past fall, I started an additional role managing the main gallery at Cornish College of the Arts which included the exhibition Platforms of Exchange. So with a reflective mood today, I am really looking forward to a dynamic year ahead and gearing up for a very busy and creative time in my studio as well as the Cornish studios!


No comments:

Post a Comment