2019 New Year.....New Look....New updates to Share.....New Stuff in the Works!

So it's that time of year again when I come back to this blog and see how to refresh it a bit so this now has a new look. And as with everything I do....it remains a work in progress.....so there may be a few places that still need updates or edits but I am happy to change it up a bit.

There were many things I was working on in 2018 that I have not posted about yet.....so it's time to pull photos together and share some cool shows that I have been involved with and I also intend to share another side of my life which is managing the studios and gallery at Cornish College of the Arts in downtown Seattle. I have been there several years now and I want to share some behind the scenes life of some pretty amazing young artists in our BFA program. So stay tuned for a lot of updates....show announcements.....Cornish students.....Cornish colleagues...... as well as my work in progress and process photos at KSL Studio. In the meantime here is a new direction I started last summer and I am exhibiting this photo below at an exhibition on view right now at Cornish Main Gallery. (details to follow in later post) So thanks for checking in!


Image: Kristin Swenson-Lintault
LOST AND FOUND, 2018, digital image, 11 x 17 framed
Available: contact klintault@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment