Finding Inspiration in the Details



ART CHANGES EVERYTHING.........These words are the foundation of Montserrat College of Art, a small vibrant art school in Beverly, MA that hosted the 1st and now the 2nd National Encaustic Painting Conference June 6-8, 2008. Here is a big shout out to Conference Director, Joanne Mattera for your hard work organizing this event.


(demo pieces by Julie Shaw-Lutts)
I enjoyed the slide lectures the most this year. But I never forget to look beyond the given agenda and really look around me. Inspiration can come from anywhere.


dots.......

stripes.......

masking...

3D relief, text, color.........

landscape...

monoprinting .........

surface.....

composition.....

2 comments:

  1. I guess that you had a great time at your conference, as your photographs show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what your mind is currently working on and with..............karens

    ReplyDelete