10,000 Project Show at Art House Co-op Gallery


"Nourish" encaustic, mixed media on wood, Kristin Swenson-Lintault 2009

"Nourish" encaustic, mixed media on wood, Kristin Swenson-Lintault 2009


I was part of a show titled the "10,ooo Project" at the Art House Co-op Gallery in Atlanta last month. Everyone made work with the same word in mind and over 1000 people participated....I usually would do some kind of 2D format so I thought I would try something different. I love my camera and I having been playing around with images from this piece to see where I can push this idea......I see something brewing.



Art House Gallery has changed locations and is now in New York. Starting January 2010 Art House will reside in Red Hook in Brooklyn. This will be a great venue and I look forward to participating in many more group shows there. Coming up I will be posting photos of my work for "The Sketchbook Project Library" that will be touring several cities again in 2010 including the new location in Brooklyn. Congratulations to Shane Zucker and Steven Peterman, founders of this awesome co-op of artists.


No comments:

Post a Comment