Sketchbook Project Volume 4 Tour- Brooklyn Library Permanent Collection











I made another sketchbook this year for the upcoming Sketchbook Project Tour.....but this time I experimented with encaustic dipped pages and drawing on the wax surface. I have to say it didn't come easy but I am happy with the results and plan to do more. I love books as objects and I especially like keeping records of ideas for inspiration later.

This is the 4th Sketchbook Project and it will tour at least 5 cities in 2010 and will also become part of a permanent collection library. Books will be available complete with library cards for people to check out while in the gallery. See the Art House website or my schedule listed here to find out if it will be showing near you. Click here if you are interested in the new limited edition Sketchbook Project Tour t-shirts available through Art House.

No comments:

Post a Comment