The Woodstock Byrdcliffe Guild in Woodstock, New York




"Synergy" Encaustic, mixed media on wood panel, Kristin Swenson-Lintault 2009

Last month I was invited to be part of the Woodstock Byrdcliffe Guild's Tenth Annual 5 x 7 show which was at the Kleinert James Art Center in Woodstock, NY. I was happy to donate work while hoping to help support their exhibition programs and events during the year. Well.....my work sold in a flash to a local Woodstock gallery owner and I plan to become more involved as a member in the coming months. I am excited to get to know more artists living in the Hudson Valley. I am a big fan of Nancy Azara and Joan Synder who were part of this show as well.

A detail photo of my painting is on the poster for the show.
Photo courtesy of Laura Pepitone at the Woodstock Byrdcliffe Guild


No comments:

Post a Comment